Lothantique Hand Cream
Enriched with shea butter, olive oil and vitamin E, this generous hand cream softly takes care of your hands. Applied immediately after cleaning, its light texture leaves hands wrapped in softness and comfort, and delicately perfumed. Its sleek and frosted glass bottle creates a soothing and elegant atmosphere in which light and transparency are highlighted. Made with 95% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 5% are necessary to ensure the right preservation qualities in the product and a texture even more sensorial.
A warm fragrance with woody and spicy notes, created in Grasse.
|Aqua (Water) · Glycerin · Oleyl Erucate · Cetearyl Alcohol · Glyceryl Stearate · PEG100 Stearate · C1215 Alkyl Benzoate · Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate · Dimethicone · Phenoxyethanol · Parfum (Fragrance) · Tapioca Starch · Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) · Sodium Polyacrylate · Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil · Disodium EDTA · Ethylhexylglycerin · Panthenol · Tocopheryl Acetate · Pentaerythrityl TetraditButyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate · Linalool · AlphaIsomethyl Ionone · Eugenol.|