Coffee Book by Anette Moldvaer
Go on a journey from bean to brew and explore the history of coffee, its production, and how to become an expert barista at home.
Are you a coffee lover who wants to learn how to extract the perfect brew? This coffee guide and recipe book is a must-have for anyone looking for information and inspiration to experiment with different beans, methods, and flavors.
Inside this go-to guide to all things coffee, you’ll discover:
• The essential coffee brewing equipment to help you extract and brew all kinds of coffee with confidence
• Explore the origins of coffee from how cherries are grown, the process of coffee harvesting, and processing into the coffee beans you know and love
• A region-by-region tour of leading coffee-producing countries highlights local processing techniques and different coffee flavor profiles
• Visual step-by-step techniques show you how to roast the beans, prepare an espresso shot, steam milk, and make delicious coffees, just like a barista!
• Over 100 recipes to suit every taste including dairy-free alternatives to milk
Improve your appreciation and knowledge of one of the world's favorite pastimes - drinking coffee! Discover the incredible variety of coffee beans grown around the world with profiles from over 40 countries from far-flung places like Vietnam and Bolivia. Readers can delve into coffee tasting and use a tasters wheel to understand the nuances in flavor from bean to bean and understand which notes complement one another.
Delve into the preparation of coffee, from roasting, grinding to brewing. Easy step-by-step instructions will show you the common brewing equipment used to make different coffees. Using the techniques that you have learned, explore the recipe section which includes café culture classics, such as the americano, flat white, and macchiato, to more unusual choices, like caffè de olla and ice maple latte. Brew coffee at home like a pro and start your day right with The Coffee Book.