1000 pcs - Tom Thomson The Canoe
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Eurographics The Canoe 1000-piece Puzzle
- This colorful puzzle measures 19.25 x 26.6 in (48.89 x 67.56 cm) completed.
- Box size: 10 x 14 x 2.37 in (25.4 x 35.36 x 6 cm).
- Tom Thomson is known as Canadian's Group of Seven artists. The Group of Seven, once known as the Algonquin School, was a group of Canadian landscape painters from 1920 to 1933 painting Canadian landscapes. His initial oil paintings are quite meticulously realist, even sketches such as The Canoe (1912). He was to become very familiar with paddling in open canoes like this one over the following years.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Puzzle made from premium European recycled blue board paper and printed with vegetable based ink.
- Age graded 13+ years of age.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.