1000 pcs - Claude Monet Irises
Shipping calculated at checkout.
EuroGraphics Irises (Detail) by Claude Monet 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5".
- Claude Monet (1840 1926), was a founder of French impressionist painting, and the most consistent and prolific practitioner of the movement's philosophy of expressing one's perceptions before nature. Monet's Irises are lesser known than his waterlilies - but just as beautiful.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.