1000 pcs - Yellow-Red-Blue
Shipping calculated at checkout.
EuroGraphics Yellow Red Blue by Wassily Kandinsky 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5".
- Yellow, red, blue was created in 1925 while Kandinsky was teaching desing and painting classes. Geometrical elements took on increasing importance in his painting, particularly the circle, half-circle, the angle, straight lines and curves.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.