EuroGraphics Meeting on the Turret Stairs by Sir Frederick William Burton 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5".
- The 'Meeting on the Turret Stairs' theme by Frederick William Burton (1816-1900) comes from a medieval Danish ballad which describes how Hellelil fell in love with Hildebrand, Prince of Engelland with tragic results.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.